Help support your School! Join the HBES PTO!
When you join the PTO, you’re supporting the staff and students of HBES. The HBES PTO is open to all parents, grandparents, extended family, etc. so whether you work or stay-at-home ALL are encouraged to support the PTO.
With your financial investment, the PTO will be able to fund a number of initiatives that support the education of YOUR child(ren).
DID YOU KNOW?
During the 2016-17 school year, the PTO was able to use funds received to:
- Provide each teacher with start-up money to supplement classroom supplies and needs
- Purchase a school-wide, technology based, literacy program for all students for use in the classroom and at home to increase reading proficiency
- Purchase the “Ident-A-Kid” Visitor Management software to increase overall security
- Purchase additional I-pads to supplement those received from the county so that each child can have one when their class has access
With limited resources provided by UCPS, the PTO must help bridge the deficit with money raised from various fundraisers – including the PTO Membership Drive.
PTO #1 Goal for 2017-18: Modernize the Media Center/Library!
HBES has some exciting plans to turn our Media Center into a fun place to read, learn and enjoy school.
Membership Fee: $10 with this support, you receive:
- Complimentary PTO notepad
- One vote in elections
- Early access to the Spirit-Rock sign-up*
- Discounted tickets to PTO sponsored events
- Satisfaction knowing you have supported your child(ren) and their education
*Membership forms received by 9/8 will receive the early access link on 9/11. Membership forms received between 9/9 and 9/29 will receive early access link approximately 2 school days after form is processed.
THANK YOU for your commitment to support the school and teachers. Your financial contribution will allow the PTO to continue supporting the education of your child(ren).
If you would like to join, please click on the following link,
2017_18_PTO Membership Form