Earn 40 BONUS BOX TOPS for your school when you buy any 4 participating Box Tops products in a single trip at Food Lion and scan your receipt within 14 days from 8/6/21–9/18/21.
Come Out and Meet New Kindergarten Families and Students
When: Friday, August 27th, 2021 – 10:00 AM
Where: Crooked Creek Park – Indian Trail
Hey families and friends! We are excited to announce that our school is now part of the Coca Cola Give-program!
Turn your Coca-Cola product purchases into donations to our school!
There are 2 ways to give:
- Go to com/give/schools, select Hemby Bridge Elementary School and scan or enter product codes from participating Coca-Cola products (under caps and inside boxes).
- Put your rinsed caps and/or the cardboard portion with the code from your 12 pack of cans (the code is found inside the “tear off” portion) inside a sealed ziploc bag in your child’s folder by the end of each month.
Let’s get started and see how much we can earn for our school!
Yearbooks are $12 until February 28th. Starting March 1st, yearbook pricing goes up to $15. Orders yours today – ybpay.lifetouch.com – Yearbook code: 13393221
Did you know that supporting our school is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (and 4)……………
1. make sure you link your VIC card to
Hemby Bridge Elementary School (code 1964)!
2. Don’t forget to go to smile.amazon.com and
select “Hemby Bridge Elementary School” each time you shop!
3. Sign up for your Club Publix account at Publix.com (under the Community tab) and select Hemby Bridge Elementary School. Then enter your phone number or use “pay with the Publix app” every time you check out!
4. Download the Box Tops App, look for this logo on the products you buy and then scan your receipt!
Want to paint the Spirit Rock for your special day? If so, click this link to find out more! Spirit Rock Signup
Due to Covid, we decide to make it FREE to join the PTO this year! As you know, volunteers are not allowed within the school building. However, we hope (as a PTO) to be able to provide some support to the teachers and kids from outside. If things change, we will change. If you would like to be on the EMAIL LIST for all things PTO. Please sign up here. Thank you!
We hope you will join us for a fun day-time HBE spirit event on Saturday, February 29th. Drop-in anytime between 10am and 8pm. Please make sure to tell them you are a Hemby Bridge family. Big Air will be donating a portion of the proceeds back to our school.
Although not required, we encourage all attendees to wear your favorite Hemby Bridge t-shirt so that you can be easily spotted by other Hemby Bridge families.
We hope to see you there!